• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Attending Aberdeen?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey folks! Is anybody here planning to attend the East Coast Rally and more importantly, the East Coast Convoy? I fully intend on doing both as long as scheduling holds out. Sound off if you are planning so we can get organized. The event is May 12, 13 and 14. The convoy's scheduled arrival is May 12th but the convoy will start earlier depending on where folks are coming from. Lets get a SS contingent together! Check out Bruce Kalin's convoy site at http://www.EastCoastConvoy.com

Todd Haley

[color=blue>Hey]
<FONT face=System color=#0000ff> I'll be there all three day's lurking around the jeep stuff,might take my Mule too! :nono: We need to come up with a way to tell who's who :confused: [/color]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I know what youre saying Todd. The mule would be cool but they won't let you cruise the vendors area. I read that on the website! I've got half a mind to get me a brown or green tee shirt and label my identity all over it welcoming folks to approach me. If I get a spot like I want too, I'll see about getting a banner and we can use my spot as a hub so to speak.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
P2 and P3 huh? Are those already reserved? I might try to get Q2 and Q3 if you have P2 and P3 reserved.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn, I was just looking at the blue section. P1/2 is an oversize spot at $50. Looks like P3 and P4 are taken. Let me know what spots youre getting and I'll try to score the ones behind you.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful! What will you be driving?
Last year we walked around in that parking lot and I must tell you that the sound from I-95 is really bad (then again, we live in the boonies, where you can hear people talk a hundred yards away), that's why I picked the spaces as far away as possible. Joe Trip and his people are along the woods in the yellow section not far from us.
You may have noticed that we also signed up for the convoy. We (Adrian and myself) would be joining you, Cabell and others from the South in Doswell, North of Richmond, if things remain the same as last year.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds great Bjorn. I'll be driving the tractor and will have at least one trailer with me. The M105 is going up but won't be coming back. I might get brave and bring the semi trailer too. I'll hook up with Joe Trapp and follow along wherever we stop for more folks. Things could change but I'm really pushing for this to happen.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK Gang, we're only about 6 weeks out. Whos going and where are you at? I screwed up and missed spots Q3 and Q4 so I'll be at Q5 and Q6. My spots will share a back corner post with Cranetruck. As far as the convoy, I'll go up early and spend some time with my sis in Norfolk area then convoy up to Richmond with those guys then on up to the Rally. Sound off if you're going!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We'll be meeting up with you in Doswell, about 10 miles North of Richmond. If everything goes as planned, my son Adrian and friend Kyle will be driving the M37 also, and it is possible that our local biodiesel expert will tag along in an old biodiesel powered Mercedes. The deuce will be running on vegetable oil, biodiesel and petro diesel. (I'm bringin extra fuel filters, just in case).:)

n3uka

Getting closer.. woohoo can't wait.:hop:
How do we identify each other? Want to plan a meet?

I will be there thursday and friday.
Looking forward to seeing everybody.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it too late to register? I live in Maryland...fairly close to Dave Olchak. Where would I meet up with you guys? The reason I hesitated to register was because, if I remember correctly, the convoy brings you guys to the show late in the day on Thursday. It might be fun, though, if I can still register. Any info would be appreciated. By the way, I've already gone to the website that Kenny posted and I sent them an email.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lee, better stop by dude! Bruce and I will be in Q5&6 and Bjorn will be right behind us in P3, 4&5. Dave, copy that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks