• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone comming from NC to NY?

longshot2171

Have a chance to purchase 5 mounted tires in Raleigh NC, and need to get them shipped to the Albany NY area. Is there anyone going north on 95 in mid to late October with room to pick them up?

comdiver

I have looked at tires in NC also but shipping is a killer. I live in Buffalo. Maybe we could find someone to do two sets.

Mike_Pop

I'm leaving for Florida this morning, going to Cayuga, NY next week. Plenty of space on my trailer!

don bryant

Have a chance to purchase 5 mounted tires in Raleigh NC, and need to get them shipped to the Albany NY area. Is there anyone going north on 95 in mid to late October with room to pick them up?
are those 9.00x 20s with 6 hole pattern. I have several here at Ft. Drum area for $100 each. much closer. 315 486-0563 thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks