• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone ever moved a steering tube "up" on an m35a2 dash panel?

m715mike

Want the most room? Ditch the spring ride seat for the old box style seat. I'm 6'4" 250 and have plenty of room in mine with the box style seat. I climbed into a buddies one time that had the spring seat, and it was way to cramped for me to drive. I would rather have the comfort of fitting over the ride quality any day.
I have never sat in a spring seat, only box seats. I’m 6’1” and have no trouble fitting comfortably (read plenty of leg room) on the box seat. Now, pain in my lower back after a long drive is a different story.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks