• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone ever put an A2 exhaust stack on a gasser deuce?

silverbullet72tnt

Looking to see if anyone ever put a stack from a later multi fuel deuce on a gasser? I know I still wont have a diesel, but it looks cool as **** and 99% of the public wont know the difference.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can make anything cool(and fool them about it being a diesel) with stacks.

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just think the truck will look better with a stack and a flapper... Still wont be a diesel, but I'm not sure I want to swap it yet
The stock A2 exhaust has a turn going to the rear , no flapper, but either way most people put a can or bucket over them to keep the rain out.

Attachments

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put one on my 53 studebaker but it is mounted to the mult-fuel I installed in it.:-D:-D

probably would be easier to use a stack from a non turbo multi as its routed through a muffler like a gas truck

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And....the turbo is a muffler.... according to Ca law. If you think a multi is loud, wait 'till you run a straight pipe gasser out by the window!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks