• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone ever tried this stuff

Buzz

Diesel Secret Energy

surfing the web and found this site was wondering if anyone ever has tried or heard of this stuff. I recently won a GL auction for a cucv and am now waiting for euc to clear. I am very interested in bio diesel. I have been reading some of the alternative fuel threads and find it interesting what some folks are mixing up and using.:driver:

SMOKEWAGON66

nope..never used that stuff..when i was driving trucks, i would use lucas oil products like the injector cleaners, fuel additives and what not--i swear by em....my fave was just adding motor oil to the fuel...loved the power gain and thick smoke left behind lol...as for my deuce, i havent used any additives yet but i did change the oil to DELO 400 15-40..best on the planet for diesels imho.