• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone from alaska / canada

wilkusmcrecon

New to forum, will be getting a M923A2 (dream package would be a updated M923A2 and a trailed expandable shop under $11,000) trying to put something together and get her here in a way that's not a deal breaker due to cost.

The most cost effective would be to buy one hear but never see these come up for sale. My second option would be to would be to personally get truck, get her registered and insured in Alaska, then pick it up early spring after the snow is gone something about the near death experience you get running the ALASKA HWY a trip I've made 5 times, 2 times in winter (Logging trucks are evil).

looking for anyone in Alaska / Canada that has the same inflection MV. If you have a nice running M9 series and you live in Alaska and want to sell PLEASE drop me a line.

Out in Meadow Lakes area south of Big Lake and North of Wasilla. Seems to be right in the middle of crap and I get calls all the time for help from military friends.

Take care all

Chris Wilkinson (Wilk)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks