• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone going to Camp Pendleton

Won a spool of steel cable today. Any chance someone is heading that way and could pick-up? I'm 8 hours east and will travel in the not to distant future, not sure I can do it on GL's time frame. Thanks Mark

czechsix

Nah, I'm only a few miles from it. I just don't get to this site that much any more, not to mention Camp P either. They don't have a heckuva lot any more, and Barstow has really dried up.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm close to all SOCAL bases, have been stationed on most of them and have a sticker on my windshield. Oh and an active duty ID. LMK if you need help with something.................

DavidWymore

Well, I'm a deuce newb and thinking about trying for the one at pendleton now. It's the 21st-23rd and I don't have the time off from work to go inspect it.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm a deuce newb and thinking about trying for the one at pendleton now. It's the 21st-23rd and I don't have the time off from work to go inspect it.
Well you can be sure I'm inspecting it - cuz I may or may not be bidding on it!

Seriously though bro - if you need an inspection, just make a post saying you need on at such and such base - never tell the world what you're planning on going for. So if you need an inspection at Pendleton - PM me.

:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks