• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone going to Camp Pendleton

Won a spool of steel cable today. Any chance someone is heading that way and could pick-up? I'm 8 hours east and will travel in the not to distant future, not sure I can do it on GL's time frame. Thanks Mark

czechsix

Nah, I'm only a few miles from it. I just don't get to this site that much any more, not to mention Camp P either. They don't have a heckuva lot any more, and Barstow has really dried up.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm close to all SOCAL bases, have been stationed on most of them and have a sticker on my windshield. Oh and an active duty ID. LMK if you need help with something.................

DavidWymore

Well, I'm a deuce newb and thinking about trying for the one at pendleton now. It's the 21st-23rd and I don't have the time off from work to go inspect it.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm a deuce newb and thinking about trying for the one at pendleton now. It's the 21st-23rd and I don't have the time off from work to go inspect it.
Well you can be sure I'm inspecting it - cuz I may or may not be bidding on it!

Seriously though bro - if you need an inspection, just make a post saying you need on at such and such base - never tell the world what you're planning on going for. So if you need an inspection at Pendleton - PM me.

:-D