• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone going to Carlisle PA Truck Nationals?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coming up in a couple weeks. The Gun Truck Gathering was held there last year. This year I might just be showing up to look around, was wondering if anyone local to that area is bringing their military truck....

m816

Carlisle Truck show

We did have the Guntrucks there last year and I can tell you, they were well recieved. A lot of folks viewed the trucks and took pictures. We got a lot of kudos from the public and were featured with a drive through in the main stadium. That is a big show with a huge flea market. It is well worth the ride to get to. ( note if you are going down 15 remember it is all up hill back to Ny. I never ran such a long ride all up hill as the ride back home from there.) Vinny

spicergear

I had the air pressure regulator head south on me which didn't matter that much because the rain was awful and I wasn't going to deal with that. On the flipside, tore it all apart today cleaned it out real well and lubed it with 'marker' oil (yes, paintball gun marker oil is the BOMB in air solenoids, regulators, etc when rebuilding!!!) and put it back in. Works just like it should again...lost $40 on the truck show though. :(

blackrock

I had the air pressure regulator head south on me which didn't matter that much because the rain was awful and I wasn't going to deal with that. On the flipside, tore it all apart today cleaned it out real well and lubed it with 'marker' oil (yes, paintball gun marker oil is the BOMB in air solenoids, regulators, etc when rebuilding!!!) and put it back in. Works just like it should again...lost $40 on the truck show though. :(

Is that it Tom?????? Nothing else happened on Sunday???? Didn't get to meet some cool guys and some cool army trucks lol jk.