• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone going to pick- up a '09 at Ft. Knox, KY.? I am! 5-6-10

Jett1

Anyone going to pick- up a '09 at Ft. Knox, KY.? I am!
Oh I wish I could. I sold my Avalanche and bought a car now I need a truck again and I would love to have one. This site is a great resource of info. I am likely 8months away to heaving the $.

BTW: how long is a typical GL transaction ie. do they ask for the cash day of sale or when you pick up?

Thanks

linx310

I won one to. My first Gov Liq purchase. Any on near Fort Knox? If so I could use some help, I live in Texas and I would be very grateful if you could pick it up for me and store it at your place so I can come on a weekend and get it. Or if any one is going to Fort Knox any time soon could they look my M1009 over for me to make sure they didn't screw up the drive shaft or any thing. PM and I will give you the lot details. A lot of good looking M1009s went for $900-$1100 pics of my new toy....and I just noticed it has a caution light on the top. cool!

Attachments

Last edited:

bc35339

I viewed the 1009"s yesterday and alot of them was rusty under the doors or in the floor boards. There was a couple that wasnt. I may be going there again in the next 5-8 days If I see your truck Ill let ya know how it looks. From what I remember there was a couple green one that was in good shape. but 90% of them had holes under the doors.
Hope you got one of the good ones.
Most all of them ran.

Last edited:

linx310

I viewed the 1009"s yesterday and alot of them was rusty under the doors or in the floor boards. There was a couple that wasnt. I may be going there again in the next 5-8 days If I see your truck Ill let ya know how it looks. From what I remember there was a couple green one that was in good shape. but 90% of them had holes under the doors.
How big where the holes? Did any of em have bent drive shafts?

Jett1

Hope you got one of the good ones.
Most all of them ran.
(bc35339) did you look at the 1009's? Thats what I want.

linx310 I wish I could get yours for you but cant park it where I live.