• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a dump bed or 14' cargo bed? (east coast)

TheBuggyman

All,
If you followed my M813 dump conversion thread you know that it ended at the point of fabbing up the removable dump bed. Well, I'm ready!

So, I am looking for a five ton dump body or a five ton 14' cargo bed (no dropside) or any other interesting :idea:s that you all might have lying around. It must be east coast material hopefully near Virginia as business demands are overwhelming this time of year and time is a luxury that I'm currently lacking. :cry:

This material also must be in good condition, I know that good stuff is more valuable and I'm willing to pay for it. (to a point! :D )

Thanks in advance!

Blythewoodjoe

RE: Anyone have a dump bed or 14

If any body is looking for a 14 foot M54 bed I have one that is coming off of the truck I am parting out. Not very nice but my brother had a nice green one on a truck he might part out that I might be able to "acquire". And I just had another thought, the dump bed sitting on the M543 next to my red truck is "for sale". Aluminum gate too.

Joe Trapp

Attachments

acetomatoco

My cargo bodies are near Boston... at the dog track in Revere...low prices you pick up ACE

BEASTMASTER

last time i was over call and wait he had a 5 ton dump bed sitting on the ground :driver: he's better known a"' the foot" truck parts

CGarbee

Re: RE: Anyone have a dump bed or 14

BEASTMASTER said:
last time i was over call and wait he had a 5 ton dump bed sitting on the ground :driver: he's better known a"' the foot" truck parts
Wow, small world... I haven't heard anyone mention those guys in a long time (of course, since I live in NC, it's to be expected...). I spent a very enjoyable day at the yard one Columbus Day weekend getting a Cummins 4BT cut out of a bread van (got everything but the seats, body. rear axle, and frame from the transmission back and stuffed it all into a F150 bed for the ride home). Got a great deal and the engine that I got that day is still running strong with just the normal maintenance...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks