• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a full turbo exhaust for sale?

vinny-socom1

CanonNinja
I have some extra parts I think everything your looking for. J pipe, cover and upper stack also have a boneyard close to me that I know has all of those parts let me know if I can help.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you are going to end up with some junk exhaust parts I would be interested. I have been wanting to do some testing on different mufflers and baffles with a dB meter, but I don't want to hack on my nice one just to do testing.

CanonNinja

my j-pipe is tweaked a bit, and the flange on the stack is ballooned out so that it will not seal at the clamp, so those are 2 parts i definitely will have left over.. I pray my flex pipe didnt get hosed, but i'll find out soon enough

Dieselsmoke

I have a complete stack if anyone is interested. It's in excellent shape and complete. I paid $150 for it so that's what I want. Shipping might be a killer though.