• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a Generac Generator Manual Transfer Switch — 200 Amps, Model# 63350

stugpanzer

I am considering getting a Generac Generator Manual Transfer Switch — 200 Amps, Model# 63350. The pics online aren't the greatest. If anyone has one and could post pics I'd really appreciate it!

Jericho

I have installed a few, they are very straight forward, simple as L 1 L 2 Neutral and ground really install instruction s are on the net and You tube

stugpanzer

I have installed a few, they are very straight forward, simple as L 1 L 2 Neutral and ground really install instruction s are on the net and You tube
All the pics show is the panel itself. No details on where the inlet is and also it must have a cover, correct? I presume it lifts up, yes?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a Generac 23KW system, auto transfer 200 amp. The transfer switch is as large as the service box. Box has
several knockouts on the side and top. you can also cut a Hole where needed. The box is built to code, cover lifts up and off. Install was straight forward. Good instructions includes. Ive installed two of them.