• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a ready source for the terminal studs on the resistor board Mep803a ?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take a photo? I wonder if they are the same as an 802... I am at work, so I cant reference the books right now.

Farmitall

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take a photo? I wonder if they are the same as an 802... I am at work, so I cant reference the books right now.
Yes, they are the same as an 802.

I've searched for them on a number of sites and come up with every terminal type BUT the one I'm looking for. Funny thing is, you could find them anywhere ten years ago....every hamfest vendor and electronics supplier carried them.....they are not or should say WERE NOT uncommon at all, they were standard stuff in every ham's "junk box"/ parts box.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry there was no daylight left when I got home this evening. Will see if I can look tomorrow after work. I am sure the parts are there, I just need to verify condition.

Farmitall

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I started checking my radio parts boxes and I'll be dipped......I found six of them. They aren't blue, but they are actually better quality than the ones in the genset.

image.jpg
Somehow, I knew ten years ago that I would need these little gems. I guess my gut feeling was right!:naner:

Farmitall

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry there was no daylight left when I got home this evening. Will see if I can look tomorrow after work. I am sure the parts are there, I just need to verify condition.
Thanks for that, but I found some here. See above^^^

I will continue to look also. I'm pretty sure I have some more but they may be in another box in storage. Just one of real inconveniences of moving.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks