• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone have a steering wheel puller in the Atlanta Area?

ry57speedybird

Hey guys,
Im working a newly acquired 813 and am hunting a steering wheel puller. One of those 1 time use items, I have searched the threads and online and hate to buy one for a 1 time use. Anyone In atlanta willing to let me borrow or rent one for (hopefully) 5 minutes.

I have soaked in PB blaster- tried to modify my flywheel puller using every redneck C-clamp, strap, screw set I have. I have successfully abused the badly cracked and broken old wheel (no worries) but refuse to beat on it :whistle:
Anyone local who can help? I am in kennesaw (north atlanta)

Thanks!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are well worth the $75 Saturn gets for them. (especially if you mess up the shaft tryimg to remove a wheel without one).

Jared

I just replaced the steering wheel on my XM813 and was amazed at how much torque it took to get it off. And I was using a wheel puller I bought a couple of years ago on eBay. When it broke loose it was a big "pop" as it sprung off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks