• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone have detailed pictures of Stencil placements

tmaxxgod4

I looking up Stencils for my M923A2 and yes they are for sale but my question is when the truck was new what Stencils would be on it? is anyone have pics of what went where?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Check out TB 43-0209 in the manuals section covers the basic requirements and would be what was on it new. Depending on "how new" the bumper numbers would not have been on it obviously. Units added additional ones such as some CUCV's are stenciled with "MAX SPEED 55 MPH" on the dash. Some of these were safety messages and some were storage locator messages. The TM 10 for the specific vehicle would have a stowage guide. In some cases units would list stowage items but it was mainly on wreckers and maint vehicles.

Woodsplinter

Sometimes you just have to look for pics of your type of truck, during the time period your trying to replicate. I found pics for mine here and by using google.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks