• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have pics of a pioneer rack on a M923

maxxplanck

Hey guys I have a newer pioneer rack and tools and I want to find a good location on my M923 to mount them any ideas or pics. I once saw a pic of a set mounted on a fuel tank of a M923, any advice is more than welcome. Thanks

Gunzy

Mine has one mounted on top of the pass side rear tool box. It was there from pick up at GL at Fort Riley.

wsucougarx

Found a pic of my guntruck's pioneer tool rack over the fuel tank. Did the same on my M923. Dang, my guntruck has way too much stuff on her:shock:. I think it's time to prune the extra stuff off her. Didn't really realize it until I saw a pic.

Attachments

goldneagle

Found a pic of my guntruck's pioneer tool rack over the fuel tank. Did the same on my M923. Dang, my guntruck has way too much stuff on her:shock:. I think it's time to prune the extra stuff off her. Didn't really realize it until I saw a pic.
I don't think you have enough lights on it. Maybe one of those aircraft spotting lights like they used in WW 2.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Before you prune, think like the trucks crew, what would they "collect" for the truck, things to make life eaiser, a bit better crew potection, things to barter with to get goodies they need/want, extra chains/binders, ect., every truck has a different collection, most truck crews have a problem where to put the trucks assets, everything from scronged extra storage boxs to overhead racks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks