• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have the ambac instructions to install a new injection pump on a mep 002

Philratcliffe

I have a new fuel pump coming from delks. But haven’t been able to get a call thru to ambac to ask for the instructions on how to install my new injection pump. Pls let me know if you can email or whatsapp me a copy of the installation instructions. Thx in advance Phil

pmramsey

They have always sent installation, timing, and testing instructions with the units I have purchased directly from Ambac.

Last edited:

Philratcliffe

Thanks a million guys. My new pump is on the way to me. I bought it from delks he didn’t advise me that instructions would be in the box, but he did send me a repair manual for a mep 003 on dvd if anyone one wants a copy. Thx again for the links

Philratcliffe

I am almost sure its been posted in the TM section. If not, send me a PM with you email address.
For some reason I can’t open the attachments on my iPhone and I’m on an island with no computer lol. Thank a bunch, I think the link someone posted will have the info I need to get it installed and timed. Thx again