• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone headed from eastern surplus through nc on i95

04mustang

I am trying to get a pair of hmmwv frame rails from eastern surplus to me in lumberton nc. Im not 5 miles from I95. I would be more than happy to pay for shipping services.
Thank you,
Corey

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If eastern can get them to Aberdeen, then I can get them to Chesapeake, Virginia. After that I may or may not go to white owl equipment in the future. I also go to emporia, Virginia which is off of I-95 sometimes.

alpine44

How urgent is this?

We currently live very close to Eastern Surplus and are moving to NC. Will close on real estate in 2 month possibly earlier.
I am going to move a lot of toys so the two rails would not make a dent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks