• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone heard of Extreme offroad equiptment

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cattle, it is.. I was trying to avoid cutting the factory J pipe... but.. it may be the inevitable.
I understand and I actually kept the piece I cut (the whole portion up to the curved outlet), although there is nothing special about it. I just added a piece of straight pipe on top of the muffler and put a flapper on top. That way I could return it to stock by welding the pipe back on. Knowing what my welds look like, I'd think twice about that one! :)

davidb56

Whats with that eaw46?
His attempt at a joke.....Id give it a 3 out of 5. BTW the only info I found in regards to Extreme off road equipment, was not good. If they are out of Fairview NC. They have a web page thats incomplete regarding a "contract dispute". and someone apparently hacked a "they screwed me" heading on it too.