• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone here ever take a deuce cab and put it on a commercial truck?

Domodude17

I know a lot of people do a lot of things to improve the performance of their deuce. Engine, drivetrain, brakes, etc. I know there are probably some people who are simply interested in the cosmetics of deuce. Has anyone ever taken the cab and bodypanels off a deuce and put them on a commercially available truck, so they have a regular truck that simply looks somewhat like a deuce?

I don't plan on doing this, I just feel like it could save some people a lot of money ;)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The only question I would have is why would you want to lose all the creature comforts of a civy cab and replace it with the spartan deuce cab. If I had to drive an MV every day I would consider putting a civy cab on it.

Domodude17

The only question I would have is why would you want to lose all the creature comforts of a civy cab and replace it with the spartan deuce cab. If I had to drive an MV every day I would consider putting a civy cab on it.
Its mostly the cosmetics. If you could replace the body panels with the deuces it could be interesting. Although that would probably be quite a job, probably moreso than putting the whole cab on

red

Depends on the creature comforts. Most of the dump trucks and medium duty flatbeds I've driven were not much more luxurious than a deuce.