• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone here own the m1008 on adventure week?

Ilikemtb999

I've been watching adventure week on motor trend's Youtube channel and saw a sweet m1008 with a trailer bed on it. Just wondering if that person is on here as I'd like to read more about it.

There's also an m37 and a flat fender jeep on the trip.

Here's the first video.

http://youtu.be/ijD7NikL4rs

Geneseo1911

The host's Dodge is also former .mil-was a 2wd tug. I assume they bought it strictly for the Cummins...because they changed EVERYTHING else. That M37 on there is BAD.

They did a heck of a build on a CUCV on 'dirt every day' a few months ago. And even though its not MV related, the motorhome->go-kart episodes are priceless. DED is a good show & I like that host.

'RoadKill' is my favorite show of all time, bar none. Amazing content to be found on the internet. We gave up satellite and don't miss it at all. No cable, no OTA, just Netflix and Youtube.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The host's Dodge is also former .mil-was a 2wd tug. I assume they bought it strictly for the Cummins...because they changed EVERYTHING else. That M37 on there is BAD.

They did a heck of a build on a CUCV on 'dirt every day' a few months ago. And even though its not MV related, the motorhome->go-kart episodes are priceless. DED is a good show & I like that host.

'RoadKill' is my favorite show of all time, bar none. Amazing content to be found on the internet. We gave up satellite and don't miss it at all. No cable, no OTA, just Netflix and Youtube.
I concur on those 2 programs. Famous Roadkill quote "Best day at work, ever"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks