• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone here win the M35A2Cs from WP?

Mike O.

Yeah...Wright Patterson. They literally looked like they rolled off the assembly line and were stored indoors since new.

Would have been nice to pick an A2 with the dual circuit brakes though.

Mike O.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GL pics did the trucks great justice! I previewed them and the paint was brush-stroked and a little sloppy. Not that it took away from what the trucks are, and that is 1988-89 series A2Cs. All runners and all VGC. Tires were cracky, but still VG for the most part. The roofs were not mashed in, and they were taken care of. The beds were clean an did not have big dents and rust. Yes, I believe it is true that the USAF takes better care of their vehicles. On the other hand, their mission is often a little different.

I don't believe this is a "trend" in A2s. I just think WPAFB, OH is conveniently located and the trucks did not have much other competition going on at the time. Those 900-series 5-tons are beginning to take center stage along with (yes, we must accept it), the M35A3s! Prices are usually driven by supply and demand.

Last edited:

jakerecon

Hey guys, I am excited to say I am one of the 4 that got one of the trucks!! The truck was just to pristine to pass up on. I got lot 5652, only 4,000 miles on it 161 hours. I didn't want to go as high as i did, but i really wanted it. The bidding was just getting out of control. I called Gimpyrobb and he's going to look mine over for me on tue. Which is really cool of him to do! I'll be keeping it here at my home in Cincy. Just waiting on my EUC paperwork...................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks