• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in central Fl need anyhing from Andy1234

bobbed818

I will be in St. Louis on or about the 25th. at Andy1234's on my way home from Ill. I'm picking up some wheels to bring home. If anyone in south Fl. needs anything he has I'll be more than happy to bring back with me. I'll have a trailer and should have plenty of room. I'm in Wauchula, Fl. , 2-2 1/2 hrs. from just about anywhere in south Fl. He has HEMMT wheels, 1400's, 105's, hummer tires etc. Let me know if anyone needs anything.

phil2968

M109 windows in Iowa.

I have a set of windows for a M109 in Osceola Iowa at sarge_3ad house which is south of De Moines on I35. Where in Illinois will you be going? Maybe I can arrange a meeting. Let me know what you think.

Phillip

bobbed818

I will be in Tellula, about 30 min. west of Springfield. I just got off the phone with a friend in Ill. where I'm going and now have a small change of plans. I'll be going the week after Thanksgiving due to some changes in his plans. The trip is still on, just a week or so behind. Phil2968, If you can get it to Tellula or St. Louis I'll be more than happy to bring it back for you. Let me know if you can come up with something.

Andy1234

I've got (30) 37" radial Hummer tires that are 85% or better and (10) that are 60%, as well as plenty of HEMTT wheels (with nuts and o-rings).
The Rockwells are still in the crate, they're front axles. The M109 shop van heaters are new, in the box.

Thanks,
Andy

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have trailer space available to Tampa area. Leaving SW VA in the AM, heading to Albemarle, NC on Sat. morning. Then headed south to some WARM sunshine. If you need anything picked up, send email to pandctrans@gmail.com

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey bobbed818, do you have room to tote back 5 HMMWV tires for me? I can have another member snatch them up from you if I can't get there quick enough. If so what would it cost me?

Much Thanks,

Kenny