• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Maryland area???

builderboy

I'm really wanting a m938 or m937 I found one for sale in maryland and I live in Kansas. I called and talked to someone at govliqidation and he didn't seem to remember much about the truck. He can't remember if he towed it in or it drove in and his notes don't cover much more than what's on the sale bill. I am wondering a couple of things.

1. One am I crazy for even looking at a truck that is 1300 miles from home?

2. Would anyone be interested in looking at this truck for me that has some experience in 5 tons?

3. If someone is what would it cost me to have some pics taken and maybe even visit with you while you do a walk around?

I own a 2.5 ton now 71' and am still very wet behind the ears in all mv's. Does anyone have any input about some of these ideas? I'm all ears even if they are dripping wet.

Thanks
Kevin:?:

builderboy

does anyone have time to look??? Sorry I'm beging for help here . Would someone be interested in looking at a truck for me/??? What's it going to cost???