• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in michigan need parts?

ODdave

I am thinking of going over to rodenys in Wisconson in a few weeks, before snow flys. For those of you that dont know he has quite a few MV tires (37's-46's-49's-53's) and other things (deuce parts mainly) I have made this trip a few times before and dont realy want to do it again but there is a few things i would like to pick up for wintertime projects. I am starting this thread to see if anyone needs anything from him? My intentions are to make enough money to cover my fuel and hopefully put a few bucks in my pocket for my time spent but save anyone looking for parts in mid Michigan a decent chunk on shipping. I will be taking a 16 ft car trailer and a fullsize pickup so if it fits i'll grab it. I am ataching a few pics from the last trip so you get an idea. Thanks guys.

Attachments

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been looking for various things for my M813, and the final destination for my parts is near Ann Arbor, MI, but I'm not familiar with Rodney's. Is there a website?

ODdave

I've been looking for various things for my M813, and the final destination for my parts is near Ann Arbor, MI, but I'm not familiar with Rodney's. Is there a website?
He sells stuff on ebay alot, mostly tires. Can be a pita to deal with but hes usualy got nice stuff.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I would really like a "like new" 15.5 XL. I heard he might have some. Maybe you could bring it down when you pickup that fuel tank? If you were to call from his place if he has one, I could payal him or credit over the phone. Just something to keep in mind.

ODdave

hotrod168 , But i see he only has 37's listed. If you do contact him please do NOT tell him I sent you as be-friending some people can be tricky and it has not worked for others i know.

Hey gimp, speaking of gas tank, did you see my other thread? m37 / propane? any input

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks