• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in NC have a fuel blenders license?

Smokinyoda

Recently moved to NC and it seems this state loves dipping fuel tanks. I want to resume using wmo, but don't want to chance a $2000 fine. Has anyone in NC applied for and recieved a blenders license? The only other thread I found on this got seriously off track and I didn't think it appropriate to revive it.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ha ha, was confused by the title. I was like, "WTF? In North Carolina you need a license to operate a BLENDER?!?"

Smokinyoda

Ha ha, was confused by the title. I was like, "WTF? In North Carolina you need a license to operate a BLENDER?!?"
Yea I guess I should have put fuel blender. Seems that NC has a permit that lets you blend your own fuel and just pay taxes on what you burn. But I was told by revenue office it is for businesses only, not private individuals.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if you can get one from another state?

Fixed title for you.

Ford Mechanic

Form1262, fill out pages 5,6,7, and last one for the fuel blenders license. Then mail it all in. Links here http://www.dor.state.nc.us/downloads/gas1262_mfapp.pdf

fill out form 1260 every month regardless of production or not. pay tax with this form. All is online now.

Contact info for Patty Thompson, Exsize tax division, she helped alot, leaving messages seems to be the only way to get ahold of anyone there.

1-919-707-7500

1-800-308-9092

I'll pull my copy of my application tonight to help you with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks