• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Nebraska? Titling Question(s)

riderdan

I'm considering a move from KS to NE and am wondering how difficult NE will be regarding the title of my truck. Here in rural KS it was relatively straightforward, but I know that NE is a little more nanny-state than my current state of residence.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From all appearances it's actually easier in Nebraska than it is in Kansas

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is easy here now thanks to some legislation introduced by an mv friendly Senator.

Z

Reactions: 98G

LynchMeister

I have seen 1 truck in Omaha and another in North Platte, so it seems to be fairly easy here. Mine is still registered in Colorado, and I don’t plan to try and change it until I leave Active Duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smckerigan

Welcome to the corn huskier state. I just sold my M939A2 and no problem with getting plates. I currently have a M1097 and I got it with a on road title and it’s was simple to get plates.. by the way I’m in scottsbluff NE.