• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in the Bend/Redmond, OR area?? Or Boise?

JO-0321

I'm planning on picking up a HMMWV on July 11th in Redmond.

Are there any members that live in that area with good HMMWV knowledge that'd be willing to meet me to take a look at this thing?

I've spent a lot of time riding in these things, but I've never worked on one. While I'm pretty handy and can handle doing repairs, I don't have the eye for spotting potential problems.

Would love it if someone who's been through this process would consider helping out by providing an experienced eye before I hand over the cash!

Or, if you're from Boise and up for a road trip to Redmond...that might work as well!

Payment for your advice would be in the form of beers after the purchase. 🍺🍻

JO-0321

Our shop is in Sisters, if the seller will bring it to our shop we can check it out for you. P.M. me
Hey there...I tried to PM, but ran into this message...not sure what it means:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please start a conversation with one of the following staff members: patracy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks