• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Western NY or NW PA?

GottaHaveOne

New here, saw C&C Equipments bobbed duece on ebay and fell in love. Unfortuniately I have more mechanical ability than financial abilty, so a $13000 truck is out of the question. I am more interested in building one. Is there anyone in Western New York or North Western Pennasylvania, that has a deuce, modded or not, that would not mind letting me take a look at it and talking to me about one. Buffalo, Rochester, Erie, Dubois or anywhere close to these area. I am located in the Southern Tier of NY, near Allegany State Park. I am told there are a few deuces for sale in Smethport and Port Allegany, anyone know about them? Thanks in advance, Rick

HAWKMAN

Welcome to this site! if there is anyplace to find a duce it's here on SS. I can't help as I'm on the other side of PA but I'm sure you will get a bite here. :-D

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are several Deuces sitting along Route 6 in PA for sale. One is in Coudersport and the other ones are in the Port Allegeny and Smethport areas.
Go for a drive along Route 6 take a look and let us know how you made out. Don't forget to take a few pictures.
We all wish you luck on your mission.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send a pm to westfolk, he is just south of Olean.(into PA)

Monkeyboyarmy

Your in luck gottahave one! I was just going to change my name to gottasellone. I am in Kingsville,Ohio which is 40 miles from Erie.Come on out and take one for a ride.I'm sure we can make a deal.Just got put on 4 days pay for 5 days work.Anyone hiring out there?

GottaHaveOne

I appreciate all the answers and help. Unfortuniately at the moment, I am more in a R&D stage than a purchase stage of this. Plan on taking a ride across rt 6, i work in Bradford PA, so its not to far outta the way, itll be a nice ride Saturday morning after I get off work next weekend. I am selling my bike to build one and unfortuniately at the moment i have close to 3 feet of snow in front of the door with no end in sight, and its not really a good time to sell a bike. So spring is when I will be looking to purchase. but until then I woudl be more than willing to travel, and chat about them, gain some more knowledge on what I am getting into aua. Again, I really appreciate the help.

Rick

burt gummers

hey i live in port allegany and have a truck for sale and if you want to check it out you can pm me. trucks along the road here tend to be a bit steep on the price imho. also try westfolk, he is just a couple miles down the road from me.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks