• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know a cheaper place to buy lugnuts?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fronts or rears? I can dig up some budd thimbles and nuts for the rear if you have duals. Fronts and super singles I can help with. I would also try surplus outlets such as Saturn and maybe Vermont Commercial Salvage.

dma251

Sorry, I should have specified - I am going to singles in the rears, so I need 20 right hand, 20 left hand, just like on the front axle. Getting rid of the buddnuts.

CGarbee

Have you checked your local heavy truck shop? I haven't priced them recently, but I know the Fleetpride (former Stone Heavy Duty), and the local manufacture specific dealers and shops in my area have them...

Good luck.

brgmchevy

marksgarage2 said:
Bjorn, have you had any problems with them coming loose. I also went to supersingles with 135 wheels using the studnuts. No problems so far. Mark
I've run my 91 GMC with the studs on the front and they haven't loosened in a few years.

brgmchevy

dma251 said:
I sure would like to pay something less then the $2.30 each my local Napa wants for 20 right and 20 left lugnuts.

Anyone know any place cheaper?
I bought 12 left and 12 right hand lug nuts from Boyce Equipment in 04 for $1.00 each!

dma251

RE: Re: Anyone know a cheaper place to buy lugnuts?

I think I will keep 2 studs on each wheel for steps. That's a good idea. I found them from a local truck supply house for $1.13 each. That's much better. Napa needs to get with the program...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks