• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know the actual weight of the 1167 or 1151 REV Trucks Post Demil process?

Gamble

Does anyone know the weight of the 1167 or the 1151 REV trucks? I am referring to the weight of their configuration post demil process.

Govplanet is using the curb weight of the truck as listed on the data plate WITH the armor but that is not how the truck is being released to us. I would prefer not to register an 11000 lb truck when that's not the true weight when released to me. Either way, I was curious if anyone had an accurate weight of these REV trucks.

Last edited:

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased an M1151A1 ECV and weighed my towing truck/trailer/HMMWV combo at a CAT scale. After deducing weight of the towing truck and trailer, the computed weight of the demilled M1151A1 was just under 8,000lbs. After reinstalling xdoors, windshields, and other missing components, I decided that a curb weight of 8,500lbs would be fairly accurate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks