• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Know what Serial Number AMGeneral Assigned to the First Production M998?

bergetas

Hello,

my question: when AMG finished M998 production?
Have one in Lithuania, need this information to finish Historical car registration.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im just going by what the write up said. But the CEO of AMG told me himself it was at the Museum., where I saw the display a few days later. I had a nice chat with him for a good 15 minutes 3 weeks ago. Nice guy.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had one of the "Kenosha Museum" trucks in my shop for 11 months back in the late 90's, undoing all the test fleet damage.

S/N 000024. Reportedly the highest number of that group. Had many Gov't types wanting to 'repo' it, but since it was never Gov't property (only AMG) they couldn't take it.

At the time, it belonged to a fellow club member in Prescott, AZ. Dunno where it is today.

DG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks