• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know what these are for?

WvGibson

Well finally have the deuce put all together. I have been in West Texas for a few days (totally different world from the mountains of West Virginia). Now that I have had some time to put the finishing touches on it, I took her on a 200 mile drive. NO PROBLEMS !! :razz:. Well except for some of the paint on the muffler and top elbow of the exhaust burnt and turned brown, but oh well.

Aligned and put 60 psi in the front tires dramatically cut down on the tires cupping on the outside. Otherwise, really happy with the truck. You guys have been lots of help. Thank You !

Future to do list:
Front axle dust covers. One is cracked and oozing some grease.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you find your vin # or truck model number on the data plate?

WvGibson

Yes. The NSN is 2320-00-077-1617. However, mine has the D turbo and front winch. The NSN is a standard M35a2 with winch. Right beside the NSN it does say M35a2c. I have not found a frame stamp vin #. The DMV was happy with the data plate Vin # so I just used it. My truck has the forward and reverse pto on the transmission, plus the rearward t-case pto.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks