• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone know what this is?

Sgt Hulka

Yup glow plug controller card plug in receptacle. Their should be a card plugged inside it and there should be a cover cap over it. Can't tell from the pic if it's there...

4bogginchevys

my controller card is up under the dash, and yet I have a box just like that hanging down near the 4x4 lever, it's not 1 of the (2) relays that are attached to the starter relay mounting bracket....so my question is, what is it.....? Thanks again!

Sgt Hulka

BoT :-D back at you... I'm a bit of a newbie, but man. As you know I've been through the CUCV starting issues! (thankfully resolved BTW... intermittent bad gp control card)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
my controller card is up under the dash, and yet I have a box just like that hanging down near the 4x4 lever, it's not 1 of the (2) relays that are attached to the starter relay mounting bracket....so my question is, what is it.....? Thanks again!

I am guessing that you are talking about either the Tach Buffer Module or the Resistor Board, shown in the Diagnostics Circuits on the -20.

This is only needed/in use when using the STE/ICE test equipment.

Simplified Test Equipment / Internal Combustion Engine

Attachments

steved454

yep the card is in it and the cover too. I might be slow and stupid but I know better than to cut it off and throw it away! atleast for now :-D