• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone know what this is

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read the Manuals.

Ridgerunner

Here's a picture for you, to get the idea of what goes where.

Mine's loaded with non-original tools. My trucks not a show queen, so the pioneer tools in the rack get used from time to time. I don't need them to be "authentic" they just need to work.

Attachments

vtdeucedriver

You boys are sharp!!!!! I dug this out of a box today..............Can ya make it 2 for 2????? Its some kind of fuel filter but to WHAT I have no idea!!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That is the "stacked disk" type. It goes in a housing that has a "wiper" to knock the ditr off it. Not too sure where to look, but I know Bjorn(cranetruck) posted pics of one at one time.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
One of my van trailers has the pioneer rack mounted up on the front.

Yes there is a door on the tractor side of the trailer. It was used to gain access to the big arsed AC unit that I scrapped out of it. :shock:

Must have been a real PITA to grab a tool if the trailer had been dropped.:cookoo:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks