• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know where this wire goes?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
3 guesses to help the guy?

If you really want to help, why not open a TM and look at the schematic? Or suggest that?

Think they are too hard to use? Try helping 5 people a day with TMs, and you'll get proficient quickly.

It's for the diagnostics port. It goes on the alternator negative stud. Unneeded, but now you know for sure

Attachments

Last edited:

KevinsM1009

That's What You GET when A PROFESSIONAL ANSWERS(16,600+ posts!?!), the right answer right off the bat.
I Downloaded, printed out and Bindered my TM's, even the local Chevy Parts guys have looked in them to help me find stuff on their computers.

cliffyp

That's What You GET when A PROFESSIONAL ANSWERS(16,600+ posts!?!), the right answer right off the bat.
I Downloaded, printed out and Bindered my TM's, even the local Chevy Parts guys have looked in them to help me find stuff on their computers.
He did get the right answer "right off the bat". The first two replies told him where it went and what it was.

It's getting tough around here. It used to be that questions got chastised (rightly so) for not looking in the TM, now answers are getting chastised for not sending the question to the TM. Tread lightly when DogHead is on the prowl ;)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe, I think, and I think.
That is what the first 3 replies stated.

That is definitely not definitive. Those comments leave room for doubt/question(even though they were factual and correct).

I tried to answer and leave no doubt. Please don't hate me for that.

MarcusOReallyus

I believe, I think, and I think.
That is what the first 3 replies stated.

That is definitely not definitive. Those comments leave room for doubt/question(even though they were factual and correct).

Yep.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I need help on a vehicle, I really don't want "I think".

I want SOLID answers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks