• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know whos gamma goat this is?

mangus580

Again, I assure you, his acreage is not for sale. I am doubtful that it was legit on ebay as well, as he is not a computer person. Please.... lets drop it, or I will be forced to remove the gallery album of his stuff.

MilitaryRestoration

Dont understand why you are making such a big deal about it. I talked to him personally and was going to buy it from him but lost his contact info and so therefore figured I'd try to get a hold of him on here. For being a help forum, you sure aren't very helpful or nice for that matter.

mangus580

because I specifically promised him I would not hand out his info. Sorry if protecting his wishes is frustrating, but I will not go back on my word.

tklm539

I am sorry, but I have watched this one for the last week or so. The man has tried every way possible to nicely say to let it alone. Give it a rest. The forum is very helpful and the people very nice. But man stop beating a dead horse.

If you were going to buy his gamma and talked to him about it, how could you loose all contact info. That was rhetorical I am not looking for an answer.

Just my .2 cents take it for what its worth

MilitaryRestoration

Thats fine wasn't asking you specifically for his info anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone knew. And i'm not asking you to go back on your work, never asked you directly in the first place. Plus it's just as frustrating to me that I had his info until the people who broke into our office took all of our records and contacts so I have no way of getting hold of him so figured I'd try. Sorry for trying and posting a topic on 'your' forum

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Kind of a wierd thread here. MR if you contacted the guy before I would assume that is was by phone, since you did not say they stole your computer. Get a copy of your phone records and dig until you figure out which one it is.

mangus580

Not a bad idea Bjorn, I will look up his phone # and give him a call. He is one of them guys that prefers to deal in person! and doesnt even have email....

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I bought my military light switch from him long ago and he was very friendly I am sure that getting in touch would not take more than a few Google serches. Military Restoration please take a look at all the great things on this site and understand the issue Mangus is dealing with. If you really want it take a cheap flight to Salt Lake and go visit the man. Welcome to the site I hope you will get a lot out of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks