• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Atlanta to preview and figure out what is wrong with a truck?

The truck I have been looking for is in Atlanta and I live about 500 miles away. Can anyone do an inspection on this truck as it does not have batteries and says not running, but looks brand new and had a recent rebuild... so otherwise I would not be hesitant to bid.

I just don't know what to look for with these trucks when it comes to inspecting them and need some guidance on this.

It would be used to haul debris and equipment so I need one in good running condition for sure.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Trust me ; even those fresh overhauled ones have bugs and gremlins. I would at least want to see it run.
I previewed a brand new REBUILD HET, NEVER been used, had almost ZERO hr/miles, still had the nubs on ALL the new tires, it had smoke coming from under the dash, ctis did not work, both amp gauges were jumping all over the place (shorts), air leaks, ect., so with this list on a NEW rebuild, who knows what else was wrong. It did go very high on the bidding due to the new look condition, guess someone was in for a surprise.