• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near FT. Carson CO? (colorado springs)

WyoDeuce

I have a M015A2 at Ft. Carson. They only load out tues, wed,and thurs. My day off is friday. I hate to skip a day of work just to pick up a trailer. Can anyone pick up on 4-14, 4-15 or 4-16 and hold for a day or two until friday 4-17 ? Trailer is in good condition and looks ready to go. Thanks. [thumbzup]

KsM715

Have you called and asked about fridays? Here at Ft Riley its the same deal, tue. wed. thur. but they have let me pick up stuff on friday if I call and explain that I can only get friday off. If its just a trailer and you can just hook onto it and go they might let you do it on a friday.

Crash_AF

Have you called and asked about fridays? Here at Ft Riley its the same deal, tue. wed. thur. but they have let me pick up stuff on friday if I call and explain that I can only get friday off. If its just a trailer and you can just hook onto it and go they might let you do it on a friday.
Ft Carson WILL NOT negotiate about pickup days. At least, that's been my experience with them.
I can pick it up for you. PM me with contact info and we'll :grd:.

BTW, Friday is the 16th and I'm guessing you mean a M105A2 :D

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks