• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Ft Riley Kansas?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Check with 98G he will be doing rounds the next week or so. I think his original plan was OKC to Ft Riley then eastbound.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Find a courier service in Manhattan and have them take to shipping or fastenal

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

ScubaCat

Believe it or not, there is NO service I could find in Manhatten or union city that could/would do it....I got a quote from a courier service so far away it will cost me $450 just to get them to take it to the fastenal! Anyone know anyone in the area that want to make some money and has a pickup?

ScubaCat

I used Irish Express around there, prices 30% better than others in area. call them if you cant get 98G to do it[thumbzup]
Thanks for the tip. They seem like a full on trucking company, not sure if they will/can go on base to get a load. Will call in morning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks