• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Near Hooks? (Need pickup of one M101A2)

niferous

The title says it all. I'd like to avoid taking a day off if I can and see if anyone can pick up just one M101A2 for me at Hooks? If you can hold it for me for a few days I can pick it up on a Saturday or Sunday.

I am about 30 miles West of Houston.

Thanks in advance!

K9Vic

I bought one as well from the 9/22 auction. If you have someplace to put it I can haul it out for you next week as I will be getting mine Friday (I Hope). But likely there will be a member here that can get it and store it for you, but just in case.

K9Vic

I could only remove it and park it someplace in or close to Hooks as I am in Fort Worth. Just put that offer out there, but I think that there are a few members that could do the same that live near hooks.

K9Vic

Thanks K9Vic. Are you towing your's back or loading it on a trailer?
I am towing it back with my M1009 as I did last time in December. That is about all it can handle pulling and would not work out well using a larger trailer hauling two M101 trailers.

I have another contact here at SS that may be able to better help, I will pass your info over to him.

niferous

The pick up went well. I left my house at 11:00 pm Thursday night and picked up at 7:30 am. They actually had to store the trailer outside the GL lot as they were shut down because of some small gov shutdown that affected DRMO. Anyway I got it, made a quick weekend trip to Muskogee to visit a friend, and just got back tonight. The trailer looks good and pulls straight. :beer: