• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone near Pineville, KY or north of Knoxville, TN

TaylorTradingCo

I bought four Deuces from GSA and they are located in Pineville, KY, just north of Knoxville, TN. It's been a week already and I haven't even made my first trip up there yet. I have never bought from GSA before, so I don't know how flexible they will be about getting them out of there. They are at a forestry lot, so I think they will be good about it, but just in case I was wondering if there was a member close by that I might could shuttle three of the trucks to if I had to for a few days or week or two.

Derek Taylor

croftonaviation

I am in the western part of the state, I am sure there is someone closer but if I can help let me know. I saw those on gsa but just have to much on my plate at the moment. Good luck with them.

rwoods

I am about 20 to 25 miles north of where you would hit I-81 to head toward Knoxville... in other words add another 50 miles per truck. I might be able to find you a short term parking space, if I call in a favor. PM me if you need this as I will need details of when and how long. Location is within 5 miles of exit 23. Ron

mckeeranger

Do you know what kind of forestry lot? Is it USFS or KY Division of Forestry?

I'm about 140 miles in the wrong direction (North) but I know some folks in the Middlesboro area.

Last edited:

Hay Man

I bought four Deuces from GSA and they are located in Pineville, KY, just north of Knoxville, TN. It's been a week already and I haven't even made my first trip up there yet. I have never bought from GSA before, so I don't know how flexible they will be about getting them out of there. They are at a forestry lot, so I think they will be good about it, but just in case I was wondering if there was a member close by that I might could shuttle three of the trucks to if I had to for a few days or week or two.

Derek Taylor
I am about an hour northwest of Pineville and am located very close to I-75. I don't mind to try to help you find a place to park them if you wind up in a time crunch.

Also, I work with a guy that used to be the supervisor at the Pineville Forestry Office. If you need it, I have contact information for the Pineville office's current supervisor and for the guy in Frankfort that serves as the Division of Forestry's contact with the feds for property issues. One or the other might be able to tell you how long you have to pick them up. My buddy also got some general information about the trucks' current condition. Just let me know and I can PM you the information.

Last edited: