• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Warner Robins GA to pick up a trailer

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I go to robins every day. i work there.:) i would be glad to help but i don't know how to go about picking up something i didn't win, if you or anyone else for that matter can clue me in i'll help you.

exbrown

I got Warner Robins Wrecker & Towing Service to pick up a Deuce for me. They stored it in their fenced yard until I can pick it up. They were very courteous and professional. Ask for David Guest. He is the owner. Their number is 478-922-1172.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
He may mean a 1.5 trailer or M105 (or some variant thereof).....you can pull it with a 3/4 ton or better pickup truck or that weirdly painted duece of yours.rofl
thats what i was thinking when i first read it but if its like a semi trailer or something i can't. yeah you laugh now but when the next ice age comes.....[thumbzup]

MYAMG

There's a pick up authorization slip that is part of the final bill of sale. AMG would complete that and scan it to you and you're good to go.
That is correct. They make the paperwork very easy to pick up anything they sell. I just need to fill it out and send it to you and DRMO at the base before you could pick it up.

gunboy1656

Very interesting trailer.

I don't see towing home would be an issue. But your not going to tow that home with a regular pickup. I am curious how well the deuce tows it.