• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone on SS do this??

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let Gimpy drive it at Haspin and roll it in the mud a few times, it will improve the looks.

Blind Driver

That truck has a bunch of work into it.

But the asking price is insane, but at least it has a towing package and is COMPLETELY SUBMERSIBLE.

My Samurai is also completely submersible....but it's going to take some work to get it running again :p

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the last auction it sold at, it was sold for charity for wounded veterans (or so the listing stated).

Danger Ranger

At the last auction it sold at, it was sold for charity for wounded veterans (or so the listing stated).
That was at Barrett Jackson, and sold for $41,000 I believe. Was that the first time it had been sold? Work doesn't look bad, but the bed needs trimmed back to have the clearance, and the camo and chrome need to go...

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow 5 pages of posts and not a single mention of NOT posting a Craigslist Listing in the Forums.....:p.

What an Infraction!!!! :popcorn:

M-35A3

The chromed deuce Capt.Marion linked doesnt look so bad. Solid colors look better with chrome but when its mixed with Camo it just looks Horrible

6x6junkie

wow that chunk of change and it has dry rotted tires and they couldnt spend $72.00 for the rear lug nuts ???? duh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks