• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone pull a m101 behind their deuce?

ratat98

I've been looking for a trailer to haul tools and fuel with, and I don't really need something quite as big as a m105 and don't really have the room for a 105. A buddy of mine has a 101 that he doesn't need anymore, and I was wondering how a 101 pulls behind a deuce and if anyone does it?
Thanks in advance!

-Rat

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pulls great, but dont EVER try to back up.. By the time you figure something is wrong, the damage is done and the metal is bent..

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At work we mount plow guides on a 45 degree angle on our compressors so they can be seen in the mirrors when being towed by our box trucks. Saves on alot of carnage when backing up. Still not fun to back up but at least you know when your getting out of shape before you hear crunch!2cents

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I pull a M116A1 trailer with an MEP003A genset on it all the time, which is the same as a 101. They pull great, but ditto on don't try to back up. Even if you can see the trailer it is very hard. I prefer pulling the 105 trailer behind the deuce, although backing up a 105 is no joy either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks