• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone put a lock in their battery boxes?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Chucky,

I was looking at the battery box, not side board locks. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a very technical version of a Battery Box Lock in the picture below.
Chain wraps around the frame.
Loop at the air tank drains.
I could upgrade it with some green paint.

Extra Fancy Battery Box Lock.jpg

Ohhhh and I almost forgot - the locking device design is Patent Pending

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh i misunderstood thats easy get a big piece of threadall and drill a hole in the center of the battery box bottom put the threadall in the hole put a nut under the box and one on the inside to stand the rod straight up then put a nut and washer near the top of the rod then drill a hole in the lid in the center then slide the lid over the rod put the 2 ears in the back into the slot then lower the lid down over the rod and rest on the washer /nut drill a hole thru the end of the threadall to where you can put a padlock thru the hole so you cant get the lid off

coachgeo

I have a very technical version of a Battery Box Lock in the picture below.
Chain wraps around the frame.
Loop at the air tank drains.
I could upgrade it with some green paint.

View attachment 896116

Ohhhh and I almost forgot - the locking device design is Patent Pending
could do this design with strap metal with numerous hinges and locks to bottom plate below tanks.. aka a giant pad lock hasp similar to this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks