• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone put a swing case in back?

jdeoliveira74

I was looking at those myself pretty cool. I want one but not sure if it will work for me due to me wanting to run wmo/wvo tank is gonna go in its place.

blackhueys

I like those as well but have my kero jerry can for my arctic heaters there now and thats staying till I leave minnesota winters!!

SGT LongT

Would you be able to get into the cases without swinging them out? If you can sounds good, but otherwise it looks like you have to clear out the back just to get into the cases.

Would you be able to get into the cases without swinging them out? If you can sounds good, but otherwise it looks like you have to clear out the back just to get into the cases.
That is a good point. I never even considered that. I will need to look into it.
I was thinking of using it for snow chains and a bottle jack, so if i need to get into that stuff, pulling the crap out of the back would be less than convenient.
Especially in the snow.

Anyone have one & can provide feedback?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks