• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone tried the Front axle rebuild kit from 936dee on ebay

Hooty481

Hey jsut wondering if anyone has tried the front axle rebuild kit that are being sold by 936dee that are being sold on ebay.

He offers 2 silicone boots, 2 large clamps 2 smalle clamps 2 inner seals 2 axle seals and 2 pinion seals for $150.

I was just wondering the quality of the goods from this seller. thanks

JCKnife

I got my parts from Ted's Trucks. Can't recall the exact price but was in that ballpark or less. I bought seals for the rear axles too, that's why I can't remember.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
what about the bushing shouldthat be in there too? i forget the exact name of it, but it seems like that might be worth taking a look at also. i believe the bushing is on the knuckle and the axle shaft spins on it.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Boyce is better and you know its quality for the same price or less than that.

It's funny how based solely on a name, quality can be improved or reduced. Especially with a majority of the parts all coming from the same supply now.

jwaller

I changed out all my knuckle bushings and i can swear it made a difference on the highway. but then again I drive my deuce at 70mph.

Hooty481

My truck drives great but the boots are shot and I am gonna put all the seals in it while I have it tore down. I drive mine 70mph and it runs straight as a stick with no wobble or weave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks