• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone using these?

otisroy

I'm not looking to single out my 109, but I was interested in singling an M35 if we pick one up for my wife. I came across these in my search for rims:

http://www.rockcrawler-mrt.com/off road wheel 20 and 22 inch.html

I don't need the beadlocks because I'm not rockcrawling. I am making an assumption(yeah, I know :roll: ) that the backspacing will work on the deuce because they specifically mention that they make rims for the Rockwells. I'm just "kicking tires" right now.....

M1075

Damn tire kicker! rofl

Those wheels look super nice, but they are probably better suited for a lighter 4x4 than a deuce. Also, I'm guessing most folks here spent less on their deuce than a set of those double beadlocks will cost! Check out www.odiron.com for a cheaper alternative.

Well they would probly work. But they dont have as thick of a center as the ODIRON wheels. And i will tell you that the prices are not up to date right now and have almost doubled since they listed that price.

We sell MRT and use them on 4x4 trucks and such. They are a very nice wheel. but for price, strength and such on a MV i would run ODiron wheels on the M35. but thats my 2cents

russ81

I have Marsh wheels for my singled out bobbed deuce. They're 12x20's with 6" of backspaceing mounted on 16x20 tires. It's been raining like h**l here the last few days, and when it quits I'll try to post some pictures.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
otisroy said:
I'm not looking to single out my 109, but I was interested in singling an M35 if we pick one up for my wife.
Chris,

I just happen to have a couple of M35's laying around......
;)

Ed

houdel

Re: RE: Anyone using these?

M1075 said:
Check out www.odiron.com for a cheaper alternative.
Check out WHERE???? Every time I see a posting mentioning Deuce wheels on ODIron I try to find them without success. Can't find wheels in the catalog listing, can't find wheels or tires in the search function. Where the heck does he have them hidden????

Jakob

russ81 said:
I have Marsh wheels for my singled out bobbed deuce. They're 12x20's with 6" of backspaceing mounted on 16x20 tires. It's been raining like h**l here the last few days, and when it quits I'll try to post some pictures.
I've checked out Marsh a little bit, but never contacted them. How much did it run you? I know they make good race car wheels, but what's your impression of the wheels they made for you?

m376x6

houdel said:
M1075 said:
Check out www.odiron.com for a cheaper alternative.
Check out WHERE???? Every time I see a posting mentioning Deuce wheels on ODIron I try to find them without success. Can't find wheels in the catalog listing, can't find wheels or tires in the search function. Where the heck does he have them hidden????
I went there several times, have clicked on just about everything and can't find, search, or stumble across anything about wheels, rims, etc.. Nothing like a challenge for a customer.

Regards,
M376X6

Jakob

RE: Re: RE: Anyone using these?

I believe you have to contact OD directly, the wheels/tires aren't listed. I believe it's because prices vary too much with condition, type, specs and etc. Then again, that's just my assumption.

russ81

Jakob said:
I've checked out Marsh a little bit, but never contacted them. How much did it run you? I know they make good race car wheels, but what's your impression of the wheels they made for you?
I'm not overly pleased with them. I need to run them down the road before I make my final decision. The welds look good (I'm a CWI), but I don't how much run out they have. I will find out when I get them mounted on the truck this weekend. I'll hit them with a mag base and dial indicator to see how true they are made. Off-road wheels have a tolorance of around 0.030", but I want to run mine on the road.

I paid just under $300 for each. They're 12x20's with 6" of backspacing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks